Skin Whitening Products, Diana Stalder, Belo Essentials, Gluta C, Underarm Lightening, Butt Bleaching
Archive for category How to Lighten Your Dark Butt
So, what do you exactly do when your body is 3 shades darker than the other parts of your body? Or even worse, you have random dark spots all over your butt? If you wear a bikini at a beach or wear fewer clothes in a public place, you definitely want to feel confident but if you will feel embarrassed by your dark butt that will surely knock of your confidence.
Reasons in having a dark butt
As known for how many years, hyperpigmentation is caused by the over exposure to the light of the sun and in the case of hyperpigmentation on the arms and face, that is actually the cause but in the case of dark skin on the butt, blaming the sun exposure is a little rare as it is generally one of the more covered areas of the body when go outside of your house.
The main cause for a dark butt is the constant friction caused by the tightness of clothes and sitting down for hours. As a matter of fact, you can’t stop sitting down but of course, there are some things you can actually do to help you. Below are 2 simple ways you can do to prevent darkening of the butt while sitting:
- Wear loose cotton clothing and avoid synthetic fabrics because they actually increase sweat and friction.
- Exfoliate your skin with a great quality body scrub a few times per week to discard the build-up of dead skin cells in the affected area.
Plenty of skin whitening products are available out in the market that promise super quick results but in fact, they contain harmful substances that cause more damage to the skin in the long run. You can lighten up the skin without the risk of damaging it if you use only safe skin whitening products that contain natural ingredients.
After having a painful waxing process, you will realize that the color of your skin of your butt is not matching the color of your pubic and pelvic skin. Even if you have waxed your entire body very well but you shave that shapeless dark butt, it will certainly turn them off.
Want to know the best way to get an even skin tone? It’s sunbathing! Sunbathing is what most women and men do to make their skin tone even but these home remedies below will also help!
Whitening Remedies For Dark Butt
Pigmentation, aging and fungal infection can be a reason for having dark butt. Take time to read home whitening remedies below to get rid of that dark butt:
1. Soak cotton in a concentrated lemon juice and rub it onto the dark area of the butt. Doing this everyday will gradually bleach the skin.
2. Add few drops of hydrogen peroxide liquid, wait till it dries up.
3. To bring glow to the skin and soften it, rub a paste of orange peel paste onto the dark butt.
4. To stretch the skin, massage the dark butt area with Vitamin E oil mixed with turmeric.
5. To gradually cure infection and prevent butt darkening, bathe into water with a few drops of apple cider vinegar.
On your toilet bowls, always wipe it with camphor and water solution to prevent the risk of infections on your butt.