Skin Whitening Products, Diana Stalder, Belo Essentials, Gluta C, Underarm Lightening, Butt Bleaching
Archive for category Skin Whitening Questions
Dark Neck – Why do I have a Dark Neck? What can I do to Lighten it?
Do you like to find a way to get rid of your neck discoloration once and for all? Or learn how to lighten your neck instantly? Using the Diana Stalder products is one of the most common ways of reaching this goal.
Here’s our recommendation:
Here’s how to do it:
1. Use the Diana Stalder Glutathione soap to wash your body before using the products.
2. Use the Diana Stalder Multifruit Exfoliant to peel/exfoliate your dark neck. You will apply the exfoliant to your neck in 3 consecutive days without washing it. On the 4th day, after washing your body using the Glutathione soap, you’ll see that your neck starts peeling. NOTE: It is very important to follow the directions listed in the bottle. Please read it carefully.
3. Use a towel to remove the peeling skin. Do not rub it. Gently remove the dead skin cells.
4. Use the Diana Stalder Lightening Lotion or Cream after you’re done removing the dead skin cells. Let it stay on your skin for at least a few hours. You will feel a little bit of burning sensation, which is normal.
5. Use the Glutathione soap everytime you wash your body. Then use the Whitening toner on your neck and then the lotion. The regular use of these products will eventually lighten your neck. Most of our clients saw a difference after using it for the very first time, however, skin types vary. You may see a difference right away but there’s also a possibility that you’ll see it after a few weeks of using the products.
Skin Whitening Questions:
- My underarms are very dark. What can I do to lighten it?
- I have dark bikini line and it’s really embarassing to wear a bikini. Is there any way to lighten it?
- My neck is darker than my face. What product can I use to even my skin tone?
- I have a dark butt. Which product do you recommend to lighten it?
- Help!!! How can I lighten my dark knees and elbows?